Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Stride




Well hello so good to see you ….. once again

With the seasons and the reasons

Came the bleeding and the healing

And wasting of all my time

Sorry it took me such a long, long time

Before I could make sense of this mixed up mind


I figured it out and cast out the doubt

Then You made me shine

I felon my knees, You made me to see

Now I’ve found my stride


I looked behind, Lord I looked ahead

I dumped my garbage and off I went

Made my connection, yes to the Head

I found redemption and a brand new friend

Now lift me from the water and lead me though the fire

Fly me like an eagle, fly me higher and higher


I figured it out and cast out the doubt

Then You made me shine

I fell on my knees, You made me to see

Now I’m keeping my stride


Lost in a world of lifeless lies

Buries the truth their darkness denies


I’m in a race, race to the end

I’ve found a place, a place I’ve never been

I got a peace and a brand new heart

I had forgiveness from the very start

I lost my arrogance and I’m taming my pride

I’d like to take you along while we have the time


We’ll figure it out and cast out the doubt

Then he’ll make us shine

We’ll fall on our knees He’ll help us to see

Then we’ll find our stride

This is just a happy little good morning song to the Lord. A greeting, a thank you, an apology, a state of belief and intention and of course the hope of helping someone else to know who the Lord is.

Written and recorded in March of 2017 by Gordon Bieber




 StrideStride

No comments: